Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Jello Slime

I love this stuff. That's all.
Ha.
We always have Slime at family functions- bbq's, thanksgiving, baby blessings, potlucks, etc. the fabulous thing is that is can be changed up super easy. We usually have Lemon-Lime, it is bright green, hence the name "Slime". For Valentines Day, I made Strawberry-Banana.
Super easy to make. Super yummy.

Ingredients:
1 Large Box Cook & Serve Pudding (make sure it's COOK, not Instant) I used Banana for this one, we usually use Lemon for Lemon-Lime
1 Large Box Gelatin - I used Strawberry, use Lime for Lemon-Lime
Cool Whip

Make both following the directions on the boxes. When both boxes are made, whisk together, pour into a 9x13 pan, chill in refrigerator. I personally think it tastes better when it sets overnight. After it is set, top with cool whip. *In the picture I took, there is just cool whip plopped on top, I wasn't in the mood to cover the whole pan at the time, lol*

No comments:

Post a Comment