Monday, December 24, 2012

Cheesecake Dip

Merry Christmas Eve!!!
Today, our family decided to all get together and watch a movie at my parents house. I saw this on Pinterest, and thought this would be an excellent time to try it out.
Cherry Cheesecake Dip!
Super easy, super yummy!! It was kind of addicting to me.
The recipe was found HERE.
I was reading some of the comments, someone said that theirs was gritty. Mine was when I first made it, but I let it sit in the container overnight so all the "grittiness" dissolved. I guess. Ha.
Anyways.
 
Here is the recipe:
Mix Jello No-Bake Cheesecake mix with one container of Cool Whip.
Chill.
Top with a can of cherry pie filling.
Serve with graham crackers.
 
It didn't say how big of a Cool Whip to use. I used the smaller of the 2 available. When I took it out of the fridge, it was kind of stiff (in the picture the original one was super fluffy). Which that didn't bother me, I thought it looked great as it held the shape of the cool whip container.

All in all, it was a hit. I would totally make this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment