Monday, February 13, 2012

Potato, Peas, & Bacon

THIS is what we had for dinner tonight!!
This is MY recipe! YAY!

 
All I did was peel & cut potatoes to bite size pieces. Then put them on to boil for about 8 minutes.
Once it started boiling, I started to make the sauce/gravy. In a pan I melted about 1/2 stick of butter, then while stirring with like a w...isk I added flour until it stirred into like a ball. Then I added 2-3cups milk (depending on how many potatoes). And put salt & pepper in (it's a must, or the sauce is bland)
When there is about 1 min left, I added the peas to the boiling water in potatoes.
Drain potatoes. Put back in pan. Dump sauce in. Done & done. :) if the sauce is too thick for you, you can add milk I believe.
Top it with bacon. :) yummmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment