Sunday, January 29, 2012

Chicken Rollups & Italian Cream Soda

Tonight we made Chicken Rollups. They look soooooooo yummy on her post!! And sound so yummy too!! But... I wasn't a huge fan. Plus, mine didn't turn out anything like hers looked. My two year old wouldn't even eat them... We had a whole bunch of leftovers. They weren't a vomit, kind of horrible... But they weren't for our "keep" list.
(Chicken Rollup recipe here

The YUMMIEST thing for the night was when I made our Vanilla Italian Cream Soda's! They were FANTASTIC!!! Super yummy! These are on the top of our keep list, along with our Chili.
I didn't have a specific recipe that I went with... I kind of just made it up as I went.

What you need:
Tall glasses
Ice
Flavor syrup (I went with Vanilla, it was found on the coffee isle)
Club Soda
Half & half
Straws
Put a couple ice cubes in the glass. Pour flavor syrup over the ice, about an inch of syrup (give or take). Pour club soda in, I stopped about 2.5 inches from the top. Add some half & half. (Just until it looks good)  Add a straw. Stir. ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment